Tuesday, August 7, 2018

This is what Happy Looks Like

Title: This is what Happy Looks Like
Author: Jennifer E Smith
Rating: Top Shelf

 I have really got to give it to Jennifer E Smith, she has been the hi-light of my summer reading so far! Jennifer is the best at writing feel good YA romance books. As a romantic myself, I can really get lost in her writing and I am easily transported to a new world.  This is what Happy Looks Like is no exception!

In this book an email accidentally gets sent to the wring place beginning a special friendship between Graham Larkin and Ellie O' Neill. They talk about everything, except their names or backgrounds. Teen superstar actor Graham finds out the name of Ellie's town in Maine and suggests that his new hit movie should be filmed there. Will they ever cross paths or find each other without knowing more than each-others email address? What will happen if they do? Will there be the same instant connection there was online? You will just have to read and find out!

I would recommend this book for vacations or time by the pool for females who like a good love story. However, there is no wrong time to read a great book like this one. There is nothing nasty or inappropriate in it making it available for a wider audience. I found it to be a faster read even though it is around 400 pages. I personally read it in a day because I could not put it down.

You will also want to check out my blog posts on Jennifer E Smith books Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between, The Geography of You and Me, and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

I hope you check out this book as well as the other Jennifer E Smith books I have blogged about. For other recommendations similar to this feel free to leave a comment or find me on Instagram @thebooksundermybed.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment