Friday, June 8, 2018

The Geography of You and Me

Title: The Geography of You and Me
Author: Jennifer E Smith
Genre: YA Romance
Rating: Top Shelffffff!!!!!

The Geography of You and Me was a fresh twist on young adult romance books. I could not put this book down! Jennifer E Smith is a magician with words and I know I personally am on a mission to read all of her books this summer. I would recommend this to higher middle school or high school girls. It was a very good summer beach read. I know I personally enjoyed reading it at the pool and at the beach and I had it finished in 1 day.

Lucy and Owen met in an elevator during a massive blackout on a beautiful New York night. After a magical night filled with wonder and adventure ends and power is restored it is back to the real world. Lucy moves. Owen moves. Postcards and emails are exchanged back and forth, but is that enough? Will they ever get back to that night?
Read and find out!

I truly hope you check this book out as well as other Jennifer E Smith books. I have reviewed Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between in the past and keep your eye out for my review of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight which should be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment