Thursday, March 8, 2018

Restore Me

Title: Restore Me
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Rating: TOP SHELF!!! MAYBE EVEN HIGHER THAN TOP SHELF!!!!

Tahereh Mafi has done it once again!! She has wrecked my emotions in a little more than 400 pages as well as testing my patience with making me wait another year for book 5 and probably another year after that until book 6. This has been one of my favorite series for years and to see all of the sudden there was three more books about Juliette, Warner, Adam, and the rest of the Reestablishment brought me the greatest joy.

This book picks up right after Ignite me when Juliette becomes Supreme Commander of North America. As she starts to figure out where to go for there as a new diplomat as well as where to go with Warner. Things start to heat up as she learns more about how to rule, more about herself, and more about Warner. Is what she is hearing the truth? Is this all lies? Who can she trust? Where will she go from here? READ TO FIND OUT!

I read this book in 3 days and I couldn't put it down. It was so good to step back into Juliette's storyline without skipping a beat. I cannot see where the story goes from here. You should most defiantly check out the Shatter Me Series! The order is Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me, Restore Me, Book 5, and Book 6 with 2 novellas in between.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment