Sunday, December 24, 2017

Vanguard

Title: Vanguard
Author: Ann Aguirre
Rating: Top Shelf


This is the last book in the Razorland series. It is a sci-fy story with some love story elements. It has well developed characters and plot and they are some of my favorite books of all time! Ann Aguirre did not disappoint with this new addition to the Razorland Trilogy. This book was a large surprise and my most anticipated read of the year. I loved the original books and recommend them to absolutely everyone I see. My whole family has read them! This series is a MUST read for any book lover!!!

This book is one of my favorites in the series because it holds a special place in my heart. My first piece of fan mail was sent to Ann Aguirre. Here is a picture of the email I sent:



As you can see I was just thrilled with the series and here I am three years later blogging about it. I was obviously concerned about what would happen to Tegan and Morrow. 

I was elated when she responded a few days later telling me she was considering writing a novella about their story...


I held out hope for a few years hoping she would write this novella and the next thing I knew three years later she published a whole book of their story.

I am not the most patient person in the world, so I had very high expectations for this story line. Ann Aguirre delivered an amazing story that was gripping, exciting, and thrilling to read.

Everyone should go and grab a copy of Ann Aguirre's Razorland Trilogy, starting with Enclave. It is important to read these books in order and NOT to just go read Vanguard first. These books are the perfect way to spend your Christmas gift card to your favorite bookstore!

I hope you enjoy reading these book as much as I have!! Please let me know what you think of them in the comments!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment